Business Development Manager
We are looking for a hands-on Business Development Manager to join our growing team and play a key role in developing business within staffing firms and job boards in the UK and German markets. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth for our cutting edge talent attraction technology. You will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, as well as managing relationships with key clients.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through targeted prospecting and lead generation efforts
- Close new business by identifying partners who are willing to invest in leveraging our software and training
- Manage 50 - 80 prospect relationships and build a sales pipeline by nurturing your partners to exceed sales goals
- Dissect a partner’s business goals and help them come up with an improved plan for achieving them
- Become an expert at presenting how Wonderkind's software can help a partner improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Develop a long-term successful strategy for your book of business and report into the Team Lead Acquisition on the pipeline progress and make accurate annual and quarterly forecasts.
- Make suggestions to optimize quality and scalability in all areas of the sales process
- Provide accurate and timely reports
- Bring your strategic thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- At least 3 years, proven experience in a business development role opening up a new market or customer segment
- Previous experience of working on the German or UK market
- Excellent prospecting skills and demonstrable success
- Thorough understanding of working with an ‘Ideal Target Profile’
- Excellent organisational skills with a sharp focus on goals and the understanding that weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
- Exceptional communication skills: Active listener with a solid consultative approach
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
What we offer:
- You will be part of a talented young team of international people, building the most innovative, industry-transforming, talent attraction technology, worldwide.
- You'll have ownership of your role and every decision you take. We’ll expect you to take calculated risks and learn from mistakes. That’s part of our DNA.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities for growth and personal development. We support the learning you need by offering full business access to the Udemy learning platform.
- Staying fit and healthy is important for us: We provide free healthy lunches daily in the office and we offer a Claspass membership contribution providing you access to 1000’s of fitness studios and classes worldwide or a contribution to an eBike subscription, most of us have a VanMoof.
- We believe in building diverse teams. We have 16 nationalities and currently 55% of women are employed in a tech company. To help our international team mates connect with their families and friend back home, we offer a 1-month ‘work from anywhere’ for everyone opportunity.
- We work hard but we play hard too - we celebrate our wins with team activities and regular drinks.
- We work hybrid. First 2 months in the office to learn as much as possible about the product and from your team and then more flexibility. 3 days essential in the office.