Business Development Manager- Partnerships
About this job
We truly believe old school Sales is broken. Selling today isn’t about winning the deal — it’s about creating value at any stage of the Buyer Journey. This is why we have recently implemented an Account Based Sales strategy. We are growing our sales team with people who are driven and have tons of energy.
What will you do?
As a Business Developer - Partnerships, your role is to recruit and acquire specific targeted Partner accounts across Europe and the US. You will use Account Based and Personalised Sales Strategies to find and close new business, and increase the Partner’s usage of the Wonderkind platform during their first year. You will use your knowledge of digital transformation within the Talent Attraction industry to act as a trusted advisor to the Partner, running the Sales Process end-to-end with them.
You will have a working relationship with the Account Based SDR and Management Team. Each day you will collaborate closely with your Team to develop innovative strategies for uncovering new opportunities.
What are the responsibilities of Business Development - Partnerships?
In this role, you will:
- Close new business at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training.
- Manage 50 - 80 partner relationships and build a sales pipeline by nurturing your partners to exceed sales goals.
- Develop the ability to dissect a partner’s business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them.
- Become an expert at presenting how the Talent Attraction methodology and Wonderkind's software can help a partner improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Develop a long-term successful strategy for your book of business and report into the CCO on the pipeline progress and make accurate annual and quarterly forecasts.
- Make suggestions to optimize quality and scalability in channel sales, lead gen and customer success processes.
- Bring your strategic thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
What are the role requirements?
- 3-5 years of (recruitment) tech sales experience.
- Strong communication skills English is a must, Dutch/ German is nice to have.
- Has outstanding forecasting accuracy.
- Has excellent time management skills with a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them.
- Exceptional communication skills and consultative approach in addressing Partner Needs.
- Ability to flex rules to get things done.
- Inspires other colleagues in exceeding prospect’s expectations on the basis of best case practices.
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers within Wonderkind usually have:
- A “getting things done” mentality with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment.
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the (Recruitment) tech industry.
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work.
Some of the benefits of working at Wonderkind
- Budget for personal development purposes. As we value personal growth, you will work in a working environment where personal growth is empowered. Unlock your potential!
- The right tools to work on remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Daily provided lunches (when in the office).
- A company personal trainer with group lessons.
Sounds like you?
We truly believe there’s a Wonderkind (One of a kind, unique Talent) in all of us. With our Talent Attraction Technology, we enable our users to deliver visual content pro-actively to specific interest-based talent segments on platforms they’re using on a daily basis. We encourage talent to follow their dreams and do the job they really love. The job that matches their true interests. We’re on a mission to inspire millions of candidates to do the job they really love.
If you have any questions about the vacancy reach us by sending an email to email@example.com