Customer Success Manager
About this job
We are seeking a highly motivated and commercially minded individual to join our partner success team as a Customer Success Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving revenue growth and partner satisfaction through the successful management of key partnerships.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded individual to join a rapidly growing company and drive the success of key partnerships. If you are passionate about technology and have a track record of driving revenue growth through successful partnerships, we would love to hear from you!
We truly believe there’s a Wonderkind (One of a kind, unique Talent) in all of us. With our Talent Attraction Technology, we enable our users to deliver visual content pro-actively to specific interest-based talent segments on platforms they’re using on a daily basis.
We encourage talent to follow their dreams and do the job they really love. The job that matches their true interests.
We’re on a mission to inspire millions of candidates to do the job they really love.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, acting as the primary point of contact for all matters related to the partnership
- Collaborate with partners to understand their business objectives and develop strategies to achieve those goals through the use of our Talent Attraction Technology
- Actively manage and track customer performance, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing plans to drive growth
- Drive adoption and usage of our Talent Attraction Technology among customer's customer base
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customers receive the necessary support and resources
- Provide regular updates and reports on partner performance to management
- Identify and actively pursue revenue growth opportunities within your book of business
- Develop and execute commercial plans and strategies to increase revenue and drive growth through partnerships
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement joint go-to-market strategies
- Negotiate and close commercial agreements with partners
With approximately 1-3 years of experience in this role, we are looking for the following:
Actions & Results: Actively seeks increasing responsibility and demonstrates an ability to manage additional workload.
Communication: Strong communicator within the customer success function, is seen as credible and makes a good impact, with key audiences.
Time-management: Undertakes a regular review of customer success plans of the book of business to ensure that planned objectives and priorities continue to be relevant and met
Willingness to Learn: Committed to a process of continuous improvement. Actively supports changes and improvements, helping others to understand how they can best adapt.
Commercial awareness: Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand and drive revenue growth.
Troubleshooting: The profound ability to interpret the intentions of all stakeholders and curiosity and drive to get to the root of a problem & solve it.
Knowledge & skills: Good understanding of online marketing and the talent attraction market is a plus!
Leadership Skills: Leads by example and acts as a role model to ensure that ambitious business objectives are achieved, in an ethical manner in line with organisation values.
Self-starter: the proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we'll offer you
- You will be part of a talented young team of international people, building the most innovative, industry transforming, talent attraction technology, worldwide.
- You'll have ownership of your role and every decision you take. We’ll expect you to take calculated risks and learn from your mistakes. That’s part of our DNA.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities for growth and personal development. We support the learning you need by offering full business access to the Udemy learning platform.
- Staying fit and healthy is important for us: We provide free healthy lunches daily in the office and we offer a Claspass membership contribution providing you access to 1000’s of fitness studios and classes worldwide or a contribution to an eBike subscription, most of us have a VanMoof.
- We believe in building diverse teams. We have 16 nationalities and currently 55% women employed in a tech company. To help our international teammates connect with their families and friends back home, we offer a 1 month of ‘work from anywhere’ for everyone opportunity.
- We work with a hybrid office model, with 3 days minimum with your teams in the office.
- We work hard but we play hard too - we celebrate our wins with team activities and regular drinks.