Medior UX/UI Designer
🔥 About Wonderkind
Wonderkind’s technology enables clients to reach perfect candidates through intelligent algorithms. With our innovative tooling, the client is able to promote their vacancies on social media platforms that their perfect candidate is most active on. Within the Product department, we are responsible for the Product, from designing, monitoring the performance of the campaigns, talking to partners externally, and developers to decide what features we are going to build next. As part of our Product team, we are now looking for a
Medior UX/UI Designer
As a key player in our design team, you’ll refine and execute UX/UI strategies that align with our vision. Your role will be pivotal in turning user needs and business goals into innovative design solutions that speak directly to our audience.
What You'll Be Doing:
Design Development: Drive the design process with advanced techniques in Figma, from user flows to high-fidelity prototypes.
User-Centric Research: Lead user research efforts, setting up and interpreting tests with Maze to inform design decisions.
Collaborative Synergy: Work in tandem with the Product Designer, leveraging tools like Miro for team collaboration and Hotjar for insightful analytics.
Feedback Integration: Use your experience to iterate on designs effectively, responding to user insights and peer reviews.
Industry expert: Keep the team updated with the latest UX/UI trends, ensuring our products stay ahead of the curve.
- Previous experience working in a Product company
A solid foundation in Design, or a related field, evidenced by a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with Figma and experience with user testing platforms like Maze.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work seamlessly with the Product Designer and the development team.
From 4 years of experience.
Creativity, adaptability, problem-solving, Attention to detail, collaboration
What we offer:
- You will be part of a talented young team of international people, building the most innovative, industry-transforming, talent attraction technology, worldwide.
- You'll have ownership of your role and every decision you take. We’ll expect you to take calculated risks and learn from mistakes. That’s part of our DNA.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities for growth and personal development. We support the learning you need by offering full business access to the Udemy learning platform.
- Staying fit and healthy is important for us: We provide free healthy lunches daily in the office and we offer a Claspass membership contribution providing you access to 1000’s of fitness studios and classes worldwide or a contribution to an eBike subscription, most of us have a VanMoof.
- We believe in building diverse teams. We have 16 nationalities and currently 55% of women are employed in a tech company. To help our international team mates connect with their families and friend back home, we offer a 1-month ‘work from anywhere’ for everyone opportunity.
- We work hard but we play hard too - we celebrate our wins with team activities and regular drinks.
- We work hybrid. First 2 months in the office to learn as much as possible about the product and from your team and then more flexibility. 3 days essential in the office.