About this job
We truly believe old school sales is broken. Selling today isn’t about winning the deal — it’s about creating value at any stage of the Buyer Journey. This is why we have recently implemented an Account Based Sales strategy and are growing our sales team with people who are driven and have tons of energy.
What will you do?
As a Partner Manager your role is to help Key Partner Accounts grow across Europe and the US. You will work strategically and tactically with our Key Partner Accounts to ensure the Partner allocates the maximum resources to selling and servicing Wonderkind’s Talent Attraction Technology. You will establish trusting and personal relationships with your Partner base to shape commercial initiatives to drive Partner sales productivity and efficiency.
In this role, you’ll be accountable for commercial Partner Growth and achieving overall metrics (revenue, retention & budget).
You will have a working relationship with the Customer Success Team and Management Team. Each day you will collaborate closely with your Team to develop innovative commercial strategies for uncovering new opportunities within your Book of Business..
What are the responsibilities of a Partner Manager?
In this role, you will:
- Own Partner contract processes, expansion and renewals.
- Collaborate with sales representatives, customer success managers, and management to execute the contract renewal process and ensure a positive experience for the Partner.
- Proactively identify additional revenue opportunities from the existing Partner base
- Manage 30 partner relationships and build a sales pipeline to exceed sales goals
- Develop a long-term successful excisting sales strategy for revenue generation in the targeted markets and report to the CCO on the pipeline progress and make accurate annual and quarterly forecasts.
- Become an expert at presenting how the Talent Attraction methodology and Wonderkind's software can help a partner improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Develop a long-term successful strategy for your book of business and report to the CCO on the pipeline progress and make accurate annual and quarterly forecasts.
- Contribute to the growth of the renewal management organization by providing feedback and piloting new processes and playbooks
- Launch and manage the global channel partner program in coordination with matrixed stakeholders
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
What are the role requirements?
- Strongly contributes to a high-performance culture within the team. Sets high and attainable performance expectations for the business and delegates appropriately
- Balances the need to plan for the long-term and maintains the organisation’s tactical ability to achieve short-term goals.
- Excellent communicator who will strongly advocate on behalf of the organisation with key external stakeholders and with strategic partners.
- A key advocate of change across the organisation; is considered influential and credible with the MT and key strategic partners
- Represents the organisation in key negotiations with external stakeholders and other strategic partners. Brings expertise to the process and achieves strong outcomes.
- Highly effective leader both in sales and across the wider organisation and provides a clear sense of direction with the business.
- Exceptional communication skills and consultative approach in addressing Partner Needs
- Ability to flex rules to get things done
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers within Wonderkind in the Partner Manager role usually have:
- A “getting things done” mentality with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A proven ability to think strategically and collaborate with the leadership team to implement successful sales programs
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding commercial targets
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the (Recruitment) tech industry
- Have a sharp focus on their long term goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
Some of the benefits of working at Wonderkind
- The right tools to work on remote
- Travel to our Partner across the world (Post-Pandemic)
- Competitive salary
- Daily provided lunches (when in the office)
- A company personal trainer with group lessons
- As we value personal growth, you will work in a working environment where personal growth is empowered. Unlock your potential!
Sounds like you?
We truly believe there’s a Wonderkind (One of a kind, unique Talent) in all of us. With our Talent Attraction Technology, we enable our users to deliver visual content pro-actively to specific interest-based talent segments on platforms they’re using on a daily basis.
We encourage talent to follow their dreams and do the job they really love. The job that matches their true interests.
We’re on a mission to inspire millions of candidates to do the job they really love.
If you have any questions about the vacancy reach us by sending an email to email@example.com