Performance Marketeer/ Product Owner Internship
About this job
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Technology team! At Wonderkind, you have the opportunity to truly become a part of the team and have your own responsibilities. We encourage you to keep developing yourself. While on the job, you will gain knowledge of online marketing and product management.
At Wonderkind we find candidates for our clients based on the candidates online behaviour. As part of the Product team you are the link between business and development. It’s our responsibility for delivering value to customers by setting, prioritising and evaluating the work delivered by the scrum team in order to ensure high quality features and functionality of the product.
As a Performance Marketeer/ Product Owner Intern you will be able to learn:
- How to set up, launch and optimise performance marketing campaigns on different channels.
- How t analyse the performance of many campaigns and see trends.
- To participate in the software development life cycle.
- To create user-friendly web pages.
- How to create user stories.
- To collaborate within the tech team (Front-end/ Back-end developers, Product Owners, QA and DevOps).
- How to execute a high-level estimation process.
- About emerging product and HR industry developments.
- How to deal with a migration and work on new business epics.
Who are we looking for?
- Interested to become a product owner, expanding horizon with junior level competencies.
- Familiar with or interested in agile/scrum process, writing user stories and various technologies (i.e. Vue, PHP, SQL, etc).
- You need to be enrolled into a University or University of Applied Sciences.
What we offer
- EUR 350,- monthly compensation
- Daily provided lunch
- Cool Friday afternoon drinks
- Guidance to make your internship as successful as possible
- An inspiring and entrepreneurial work environment
Are you the right fit for our dynamic scale up environment? Let us know and perhaps we make a great match!