Senior .Net Developer
We truly believe there’s a Wonderkind (One of a kind, unique Talent) in all of us. With our Talent Attraction Technology, we enable our users to deliver visual content proactively to specific interest-based talent segments on platforms they’re using on a daily basis. We encourage talent to follow their dreams and do the job they really love. The job that matches their true interests.
We’re on a mission to inspire millions of candidates to do the job they really love.
At Wonderkind, we're hiring Senior. Net Developers we're building a new platform from scratch to support our enterprise level customer ambitions and global growth. This is an opportunity to join us and play a key role, contributing to key architectural decisions as part of our core development team.
What you’ll do as a Senior .NET Developer
- Write clean, scalable, testable code
- Contribute to the technical design of new features (DDD, POCs, MVPs)
- Enable rapid deployment of new features allowing business to experiment and adapt
- Follow DDD principles
- Articulate technical problems simply and clearly
- Support other developers through code reviews, pair programming and knowledge-sharing sessions
- C# / ASP.NET Core
- Azure DevOps Services (CI/CD)
- Azure Infrastructure with Docker containers
- Vue 3
The skills that will help you
- At least 5 years of experience with C#, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure), SQL, noSQL databases
- Familiarity with API architecture (REST)
- Strong understanding of OOP, SOLID principles, BDD and distributed systems architecture (microservices, event driven, cloud native, serverless)
- Knowledge and proficiency configuring CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps) is a plus
- Familiarity with Typescript and Vue 3 is a plus
That’s why we:
- Have frequent Code Reviews
- Write comprehensive Automated Tests
- Shift left on Security (DevSecOps)
- Encourage innovation through experimentation
- Celebrate our successes
What we'll offer you
The opportunity to work at a young, fast-growing company developing greenfield software that’s disrupting the world of talent attraction.
In addition to working with bleeding-edge cloud technology, our team emphasizes Agile and DevOps practices and technical excellence
- You will be part of a talented young team of international people, building the most innovative, industry transforming, talent attraction technology, worldwide.
- You'll have ownership of your role and every decision you take. We’ll expect you to take calculated risks and learn from mistakes. That’s part of our DNA.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities for growth and personal development. We support the learning you need by offering full business access to the Udemy learning platform.
- Staying fit and healthy is important for us: We provide free healthy lunches daily in the office and we offer a Claspass membership contribution providing you access to 1000’s of fitness studios and classes worldwide or a contribution to an eBike subscription, most of us have a VanMoof.
- We believe in building diverse teams. We have 16 nationalities and currently 55% women employed in a tech company. To help our international teammates connect with their families and friends back home, we offer a 1 month of ‘work from anywhere’ for everyone opportunity.
- We work with a hybrid office model, with 2 days minimum with your teams in the office.
- We work hard but we play hard too - we celebrate our wins with team activities and regular drinks.